- Published: Wednesday, 20 September 2017 20:16
Having no weekend plans is a great opportunity to do nothing but relax and maybe spend some well-deserved time at home. When busy week schedules are filled with work, school, dropping off and picking up kids, chores and all those things that we call "daily life", an empty weekend calendar can be a luxurious break. However, if you are looking for something to do the weekends of September, we have a few suggestions:
1. September 23 - Coatesville Int'l Vintage Grand Prix
This is an individually timed driving event through Coatesville that is open to race cars from 1900-1965 and motorcycles from 1940-1965. If you don't have a vehicle that qualifies for participation, you can be a spectator!
2. September 30 - Kennett Brewfest
For beer lovers and food lovers alike. Local, regional and craft breweries fill the streets together with food, music and vendors. Also, the Brewfest won the Main Street's "Best of 25 Years Award".
3. Sundays through October 1 - Brandywine Polo
A perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon - spectators picnic and tailgate while watching the pologame. Relaxed and casual.
4. September 30 - Phoenixville VegFest
A vegan food and street festival with live music and vendors.
5. September 24 - 44th Annual SPCA Benefit Horse Show
Hunters, jumpers and equitation.